Whether you have an in-person ticket or a streaming ticket, please read the following ahead of time to make sure you’re ready for our next concert of the season with Ian Sherwood and Evangeline Gentle on Saturday, April 26th at 8pm at Almonte’s Old Town Hall.
An important note for any in-person ticket holders: if you have a change of heart or are not well enough to attend in-person, you can still watch the concert! We will email you a link on the day of the concert to watch our live-stream from the comfort of home. It will be good for 3 days after the live event.
Just a reminder that we do ask patrons who don’t feel well to stay home (anyone can swap a regular ticket for a streaming link — just ask!), and exercise all the care and consideration they would for friends and neighbours. We don’t require masks; however, the Health Unit still advises that masks are still excellent protection in close quarters, and we want people to feel comfortable wearing them if they so choose.
In-person Ticket Holders
This concert should feel much more like the good old days with all Covid related mandates affecting our event now dropped. We’re even bringing back the bar!
Please come prepared to enjoy the show and don’t forget your ticket (sent by email after you purchased online).
What to Expect at the Concert
- A cash bar will be available at this concert featuring local beer (from Crooked Mile Brewery), local cider (from Farmgate Cider), wine, pop and water (and cookies!)
- There are washrooms on-site, including an accessible option.
- There will be a short intermission between the opener and our main act.
- There will be merch tables! Our artists have music and merchandise to sell, and we’re selling special 20th anniversary Folkus t-shirts! We all appreciate your support.
- This concert will also be live-streamed and you’ll see more equipment than usual for this.
Streaming Ticket Holders
We’re so excited that you can join us in this way! What you need to know:
- Your private link to watch the concert will be sent about 1 hour before our concert start time (8pm).
- Your link will come by email (the address you used when purchasing your ticket)
- Your link will take you to a private YouTube channel (you do not need a YouTube account in order to watch)
- Read on for some tips on how to make this special concert experience even better!
Casting to a TV or large screen
While you can watch this concert on any smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC, did you know that you can cast to your TV or large screen? Here are a couple of options.
Good Food will make a Great Concert even better!
We hope you will consider purchasing a special meal or goodies from some of our amazing local food providers to help make your evening truly superb.
If you’re in or near Almonte
Cafe Postino will be ready to take your order! Call (613) 256-6098 between 2 and 4pm to place your order; pick up before 8pm! Cafe Postino is a special partner in delivering Folkus Concerts, feeding our performers before the show, and they are ready for your orders!
North Market does ready-made dishes as well as some high-end ingredients for a great meal. They also curate some fantastic wines, beers, and ciders (these can only be purchased with food).